FinTech firm focusing on digital wealth management (robo advisory) providing services to private and business clients. At its core we provide a discretionary portfolio management solution wrapped into a digital product that allows us to bring this formerly exclusive service to a broad audience at an affordable price.
Vacancies / Senior DevOps
- 4+ years of experience in system administration and configuration;
- Good knowledge of Unix;
- Production experience with Kubernetes, both managed and self-managed;
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with Terraform (writing custom modules, managing upgrades, working with AWS providers);
- Experience deploying and managing observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and the ELK stack;
- Solid AWS experience;
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work;
- Experience in engineering highly scalable and distributed systems.
- Familiarity with bare metal bootstrap, provisioning, configuration, and orchestration is a plus;
- Comfortable with Go, Python, bash scripts, etc.;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed, analytical, and working well in a team environment.
- Migrate infrastructure from on-premises to AWS;
- Build reliability and support processes;
- Maintain and improve Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment development workflow;
- Adapt modern tools/frameworks to achieve proactive monitoring for both infrastructure and application levels;
- Work closely with software engineering teams to improve current solutions;
- Take part in architecture discussions and knowledge sharing with software engineers;
- Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our environment.
- Opportunity to work on interesting foreign projects in the team of professionals;
- Friendly style of management;
- 21 working days of paid vacations, paid sick leaves;
- Taxes coverage and accounting support;
- Flexible working schedule (9 a.m.- 6 p.m. or 10 a.m.-7 p.m.);
- Remote mode of work.