SoloWay Technologies is a Ukrainian company that, like a phoenix, was able to revive in the most difficult times for the country and successfully conduct business even in such difficult times.
The company has extensive expertise in many areas, including E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Logistic&transport, Retail and many others, it actively develops information solutions and offers new opportunities to its customers at the highest level.
SoloWay Technologies also does not forget about its own employees: the greatest love and sincerity is given to them, which makes each talent feel important (because it does!) and needed.
We hope that together with you, dear job seeker, we can conquer the new heights of digital business and expand our horizons!
SoloWay is a symbol of Ukraine. It embodies freedom and talent.
SoloWay is a whole cosmos of possibilities, which we’d like to traverse together with you.
Difficult times have hardened SoloWay and now it is ready for new tests and challenges!
You like Java development, don’t you? Then scroll down quickly. I’m sure you’ll be interested in the information we have prepared in the job description!
- Over 4 years experience with Java;
- Strong knowledge Spring Boot;
- Strong knowledge Microservices Architecture;
- Strong understanding of the REST API;
- Integration experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with Pulsar, Kafka, AWS Kinesis or similar streaming systems (required);
- Able to analyze algorithms and design efficient solutions, ability to solve problems with ingenuity;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kinesis Audio Streams.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with microservices using containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Voice Analytics, Automatic Speech Recognition, and ML and NLP.
- Experience with telephony technology (audio codecs, webrtc, sip/rtp, etc)
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Writing clean, readable, functional code with disciplined error handling and graceful degradation;
- Break down complex requirements and transform them into clean modular designs;
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant microservices that work with data streams;
- Take ownership and accountability;
- Collaborating with a distributed team;
- Work in an Agile environment while releasing code frequently to production;
- Challenging tasks;
- Comfortable office;
- Professional and friendly team;
- Professional growth and development within the fast-growing company;
- English classes;
- Flexible working conditions;
- It is possible to work both in the office and remotely;
- Focusing on every employee;
- Chance to be a part of entrepreneurship;
- Bonus program based on continuous effort;
- Turning your ideas into reality;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Medical care;
- External and internal mentoring program;
- 5 days off + vacation;
- Bonuses for your ideas;
- Team Building Sessions;
- Finance and legal support;
- Participating in social life;
- 50% education coverage;
- Unforgettable corporate events and holiday celebrations