The person we are looking for is:
– Magento 2 Developer that expected to have comprehensive knowledge on building integrated e-commerce products.
– Keen and stick to the best engineering practices.
– Customer-focused and detail-oriented.
– Proficient in Agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment.
– Great communicator, primarily the ability to discuss ideas and solutions.
– 4+ years of PHP experience.
– 2+ years Magento 2 as a senior (or lead developer).
– Experience with integration of highly customized third-party solutions using a range of commerce technologies.
– Good knowledge/understanding of integration requirements of an ERP.
– Knowledge of payment processor integration (custom fraud detection and management).
– Understanding of datawarehouse integration and OMS migration.
– Developed on a website that transacts at least 300-400 orders per day.
– Experience with Customising Magento for multi-language and multi-currency support.
– Experience with other major e-commerce platforms (such as Hybris, Demandware, Oracle, IBM and Shopify) would be a big plus.
– Experience of migration from other e-commerce platforms would be a big plus.
– Magento development within a full project life cycle and API integration.
– Magento plugins development.
– Custom plugins integrations and third-party API’s.
– Work with WMS and multi-warehouse setup.
– Learn the best practices and share knowledge across the team.
– Advanced customer service customization (e.g. creating a single customer view).
– Order management system migration and product information management integration.
– Magento customization for multi-language and multi-currency support.
– Supplier integration (Dropship, multiple suppliers in-country and across the world).
– You will work with DevOps to manage environments and release processes.
– Be ready for business trips to Western Europe.
● Challenging tasks;
● Comfortable office;
● Professional and friendly team;
● Professional growth and development within the fast-growing company;
● English classes;
● Flexible working conditions;
● It is possible to work both in the office and remotely;
● Focusing on every employee;
● Chance to be a part of entrepreneurship;
● Bonus program based on continuous effort;
● Turning your ideas into reality;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Medical care;
● External and internal mentoring program;
● 5 days off + vacation;
● Bonuses for your ideas;
● Team Building Sessions;
● Finance and legal support;
● Participating in social life;
● 50% education coverage;
● Unforgettable corporate events and holiday celebrations.